Praxis Consulting believes in expanding thinking, challenging ways of being, fostering connection, and aligning human interests with the possible.
We are looking for an experienced management consultant to join us and contribute towards this purpose through the many research, strategic planning, organizational development, board governance, business planning, project, and change management initiatives that our firm plays a part in. This position is a project delivery role within the Praxis team and is instrumental in playing a leading role in the firm’s work in the areas of research, strategy, and business results.
We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated, self-managed, energetic, and willing to challenge themselves in a dynamic environment. In this role, the successful candidate will be working with some of Saskatchewan’s foremost companies, organizations, community leaders, and business minds. This opportunity provides an mid-career professional with significant exposure to complex organizational challenges and project variety that cannot be matched.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing business development support and lead proposal writing initiatives
- Leading the development and delivery of client reports, including strategic plans, research reports and business cases
- Executing project work
- Managing project budgets, coordination and communication
- Contributing towards and executing on Praxis internal projects, which could include marketing activities, process development, community initiatives, etc.
Generally speaking, as the successful candidate, you will ideally:
- Thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment that challenges minds and inspires brilliance
- Hold a degree or equivalent experience in a related field (Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Research, etc.).
- Have a passion for learning, digging in, solving problems, and challenging ideas.
- Have obtained preliminary and relevant previous experience in managing projects through to completion.
- Have exceptional ability to communicate effectively within verbal, written, and presentation formats.
- Have a clear ability to contribute critical strategic thinking and analytical skills to various business sectors.
- Be comfortable in developing and growing business relationships.
- Salary will be determined by experience and education.
Terms of Employment
- Work Hours / Days: Typically, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Starting Date: ASAP
If you would like to join a rapidly growing company with a position that provides diverse experience in the consulting industry, kindly send your application to email@example.com no later than 5pm on June 25 2021.