Praxis Consulting Team
Jason Barnhart, MA
As a Management Consultant at Praxis Consulting, Jason Barnhart is able to leverage his professional experience in program development, analytics and asset management to inform data-driven process improvements and strategic initiatives.
Jason Barnhart is a management consultant for Praxis Consulting. Jason brings over 15 years of professional experience in program development, analytics and asset management in the post-secondary, public and non-profit sectors.
His unique variety of experiences include leading the implementation of an enterprise integrated work management software system, setting up an international clinical trial, and managing land and mineral assets, and construction management.
Jason enjoys working with clients on strategic planning, change management, and business planning. He has ability in data-driven process improvement and business strategy. He is recognized for his attention to detail and ability to relate those details to the big picture.
Jason has always been involved in his community through various boards and event committees. He is a former senator of the University of Saskatchewan, inaugural president of the Aurora Condominium Corporation, and often volunteers at major local sporting events.
Jason's Knowledge, Education and Qualifications
- Master of Arts in Economics, University of Saskatchewan
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Economics (Honours), University of Saskatchewan
- Praxis Consulting, Management Consultant, 2021 – present
- City of Regina, Economist, 2018 – 2021
- University of Saskatchewan, Space Analyst, 2011 – 2018
- Saskatchewan Ministry of Health, Policy Consultant & Program Manager, 2009 – 2011
- University of Saskatchewan, Business Analyst, 2006 – 2009
- Curl Saskatoon, Past President & Board Member, 2005 – 2018
- CurlSask, Saskatoon Region Coordinator, 2015 – 2018
- Saskatoon Men’s Bonspiel Committee, 2015 – 2019
- Optimist U18 International Curling Championships Bid Committee Chair, 2014 – 2016
- Western Canadian Physical Plant Administrators Conference Committee, 2013 – 2014
- University of Saskatchewan OH&S (Occupational Health & Safety) Facilities Committee, Chairperson, 2012 – 2014
Qualified Consultation. Promising Opportunities.
Expect this and more from Praxis, Saskatchewan's Management Consulting Team.